Voting

Thursday, June 9, 2011

VOGUE Covers

Every year at the beginning of the fall and at the first signs of spring, I anxiously await the arrival of the fashion bible that is VOGUE.  I am such a fan of this magazine, one for its content and two for its amazing combination of art and fashion.  Every fashion model knows that to grace the cover or the pages of a Vogue Magazine at that, is to say I have arrived.  The covers are meticulously chosen by Vogue's editor in chief, Anna Wintour, who is one, if not THE most important woman in the fashion industry.

I just recently started collecting memorable covers, as of now I have kept Michelle Obama's and Lady Gaga's cover.  They seem to be the most important as of now for my time period.

Here are some memorable VOGUE covers. How about you, who is your favorite cover girl? Have you kept any VOGUE covers?

XOXO
Kikiboom.com 















No comments:

Post a Comment