Voting

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Unforgettable Women

There are certain women whose names will forever live on.  This is my list of the women who have made a name for themselves in their own way. Whether they are bombshells, material girls or stylish icons, every fashionista needs to be familiar with these ladies. 

Even if we did not have the chance to live in their generation, they have contributed so much to fashion. There are certain outfits or looks that will forever be associated with these women and that to me that is a timeless contribution. 

Sophia Loren












"A woman's dress should be like a barbed-wire fence: serving its purpose without obstructing the view." Sophia Loren 


Audrey Hepburn













"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." Audrey Hepburn

Madonna















"I'd love be a memorable figure in the history of entertainment in some sexual, comic, tragic way.  I'd like to leave the impression that Marilyn Monroe did, to be able to arouse so many different feelings in people." Madonna

Marilyn Monroe













"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."  Marilyn Monroe

How about you? Who is your favorite unforgettable woman?

XOXO

Kikiboom.com 

1 comment: