Voting

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Spring Inspiration No. 1: Celebrity Closets

So... the obsession with celeb's closets continues!  I constantly scout the web for closet design inspirations and of course celebrity closets are my number one stop. Not only do they have the perfect wardrobe and the most desireable designer brands, but they are often neatly organized and very different from each other. As always around spring time when I start to store my sweaters, I also take a little time to purge items that I am no longer in love with, well for that moment.

Take a look at these AMAZING celebrity closets, I am sure they will provide plenty of inspiration. Can you spot a theme?!! ;)


Tamara Mellon (Jimmy Choo creater) and lucky girl.

Cristina Aguilera, I love the English library ladder and the carpet, purr!!

Nicole Richie
Nicky Hilton (love the black and white)


Fergie, G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S

Oprah's Harpo Studio Closet, ehem!
Jessica Alba
This is the way I store my shoes, with one heel facing out so that you can see the size of the heel.

Nina Ricci, I love the bag display!



Dita Von Teese, love the vintage pin-up and the awesome wallpaper.

Olivia Palermo, the mirror has me smitten :0

Jenna Lyons, creative director for J. Crew. I love how her shoes took over the living room.
Eva Longoria-No longer-Parker

Kimora Lee No-Longer-Simmons, her old NY closet.
Designer Nanette Lepore, I love how femine this rooms feels, but yet it's not dipped in pink and fluffy florals.

One of Paris Hilton's Closets, I'll take the chandelier and the dresser.
Stylist Rachel Zoe, I like her dress more than her closet, but we get a peak at some awesome shoes!

Mariah Carey's SHOE closet wing. L-O-V-E

Are you DROOLING!!!

XOXO

Kikiboom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment