Voting

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Looks I'm Really Excited About



Since I enjoy shopping and anything that has to do with fashion so much, I'm sharing some of my top picks from all the different fashion shows I couldn't get from row seats for!

Here's a peak at Armani Prive's Haute Couture. What do you think about the plum lipstick color? I LOVE it!! Also, what about the blinged out dresses? Stunning, right?




Not that I'm even near thinking about Fall 11', but just in case you are type who likes to plan ahead, here are some of my favorite looks from Burberry Prorsum Fall 2011. (Courtesy of Runwaypicks.com)




Jason Wu is one of my favorite designers. He has dressed everybody (well, except me, but that's coming!) He never disappoints me. Here are my top picks from this fall's collection. These dresses are very Black Swanish, right? I would have gone with as softer make-up palette so that the looks didn't mimic the movie so much.


Will you be wearing a net over your face this fall?


No comments:

Post a Comment