Voting

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

J'Adore Haute Couture!

There's something about haute couture that makes me all gooey inside. And although at times, haute couture creations can seem simply crazy, let's not froget that fashion design is an art form. Just like you might not understand a Picasso painting, it does not take away from being a masterpiece. 
I am a bonafide dress lover. Dresses  for me mean femininity, sensuality... Dresses define the female figure and haute couture is the highest representation of fashion creativity.  My favorite dress designers are Oscar de la Renta and Marchesa, because they create dresses that are feminine and beautiful and I would love to wear on a daily basis...if I could afford them that is!! I can't even afford them on a yearly basis. In terms of haute couture, Dior and YSL have created some remarkably stunning pieces worthy of museum space.

Here it is, the epitome of creativity. Would you wear any these for your prom? Enjoy!
































No comments:

Post a Comment