Voting

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Check Out This Week's Closet Drooling Moment

Today I am sharing another  fabulous closet find.  I am a closet fanatic. I, like every other girl on the planet, dream of at least a 1,000 sq. ft of closet space, but since I am far from that, I like to browse the web and find closet inspirations which I hope to one day put together, keyword being one day. But in the meantime, I guess it doesn't hurt to dream.

Check out Paris  Hilton's, ehem, CLOSETS, yes closets!  Personally, I don't think this socialite has a sense of style, but I would take every piece in her closet in a heartbeat. Well, I couldn't take her shoes since she is a size 11!  But I would take her YSL cage booties and hang my earrings from them! Well, regardless of her style, her closets do provide another drooling moment! Check out how Paris rolls. (courtesy of The Fit from MySpace)

Enjoy!!
XOXO

Kikiboom.com 




No comments:

Post a Comment